[ RadSafe ] Natural gamma rays supposedly linked to childhoodleukemia; compare aspirin toxicity

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sat Jun 30 13:33:50 CDT 2012

Hi Maury,

Sorry to hear of your untimely demise. I will check with our lawyers on Monday but given that the dead routinely vote here in Chicago, I don't expect it to be an issue so feel free to keep posting.

If you don't hear back the lawyers ok'd posting by the dead.

Hope that helps and my condolences on your passing.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad