[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Education

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 13:57:06 CST 2012

The improved reactor design at Oregon State is largly the work of Art Robinson's son.
He has not been credited with it for his PhD because his father, Art. (previously partner of Linus Pauling) is running for Congress against DeFazio, the donor of $17M to OSU.

Go to www.oism.org for newspaper reporting of that scandal blocking PhDs there.
Art is also on the Board of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness and can give detail at our meeting in June.
Howard Long

howard.long at comcast.net