[ RadSafe ] Modeling Atmospheric Transport and Dispersion

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 22:19:23 CST 2012

Hi Dan, this is very close to what I was looking for,
https://narac.llnl.gov/HotSpot/HotSpot.html

and was described well on page 135 of this document:
http://www.acq.osd.mil/ncbdp/narp/pdf/NARP_InternetSupplement_010512.pdf

The "HPAC" mentioned in the above file is not for public use according to this:
http://tinyurl.com/76593gk

Ahmad