[ RadSafe ] PBS News Hour on Fukushima

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Tue Mar 13 12:04:06 CDT 2012

Just to clarify my post a few minutes ago about early radiation damage to
trees near Chernobyl from airborne gaseous releases. The offsite near-field
airborne exposure rates, surface, and food contamination [and dose from
consumption] resulting from the Chernobyl accident releases dwarf that from
the Fukushima accident.

Stewart Farber