[ RadSafe ] Radsafe Rules

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun Mar 18 09:19:43 CDT 2012

Hi All,

Please remember that the RadSafe Rules clearly state:
Think before you type. It is not list policy to remove posts from the archive. If you wrote something you should not have, apologize to the appropriate parties.

I am getting tired of the lawsuit threats, etc. that come with running this list. I have been the host now for over two years and it may be rapidly approaching time to pass it along to someone else. Preferably, in a land where it is far more difficult to institute a lawsuit.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Chair, Advanced Test Reactor Users Organization
Assoc. Professor of Physics
Life Science Bldg Rm 166
Illinois Institute of Technology
3101 S. Dearborn St.