[ RadSafe ] Radsafe Rules

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Mar 18 10:58:14 CDT 2012

Jeff,

You may remember that I was not always happy with your steering of RADSAFE, but you might also remember that I always accepted your decisions, even the "monitoring" I did not think justified.

B U T, you are the list owner, which means that you are the link between the participants -nothing more. I do not understand, how you could be held accountable for private opinions, which btw are discussed openly between members of the list.

I remember that for some time half of the contributions (if not more) came from addresses with "mil". Are they behind the attacks? So again - what about the "international list"? I criticised already, that this list becomes more and more a national US list. It sometimes seems that I am only tolerated on it with my critical comments........

Well, Jeff we at RADSAFE do not know the details of this threat, but I suppose that the overwhelming majority supports you. Please forward such threats to the list and I think the members will rebuke them. I sure will.

'Best regards,

Franz