[ RadSafe ] New Reactor Funding (USA)???

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 10:05:07 CDT 2012

Hmmmmm,

       From:    _jpreisig at aol.com_ (mailto:jpreisig at aol.com)     .

      Dear Radsafe:

            Hope you  all are well.  As I recall, there is an accumulation
of money in Federal  (USA)
hands that is supposedly supposed to be used for making Yucca Mountain or
some other
US spent Fuel repository happen.  This isn't going forward under the
current US administration.

           The source of  this money was the US nuclear power industry, I
think.

           So, if the  money is just being dormant, why not let the US
nuclear power  industry borrow a
fair chunk of this money to make some new USA reactors happen (i.e. build
new reactors).

           Wonder if this  could happen????

           Take  Care,

            Regards,     Joseph R. (Joe) Preisig, PhD