[ RadSafe ] Radioactity Cured by Capsule - in the news item

Neil, David M neildm at id.doe.gov
Wed Mar 28 12:18:51 CDT 2012

Here's a more detailed version of the article:

It is a metal oxide adsorber that captures the actinide series. So the radioactivity "goes" into the capsule which is then presumably discarded. No mention of capacity that I noticed in the article.

Dave Neil
DOE-ID Lessons Learned Coordinator

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  - George Santayana