[ RadSafe ] Radioactity Cured by Capsule - in the news item

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 28 16:47:29 CDT 2012

Mike,

As I just wrote, the claims of this "researcher" are absurd on scientific (chemistry) grounds . Therefore I would not recommend
to spend any US' or Euro cent on this topic. I know many cases, where unscrupulous scientists and even more green groups published (falsified and wrong) sensations in massmedia, not peer reviewed journals, which scared people and politicians in order to collect money for their agenda.

Best regards..

Franz