[ RadSafe ] radiography incident -Unpardonable carelessness

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 02:07:53 CDT 2012

"unpleasant pictures of radiation burns!"

That would just scare them away from the job, and make our task even harder with the public and politicians. I once objected to the use of such photos for a presentation of a radiation issue that would never create so much harm. Radiation for the public is all the same, radiation.

Ahmad