[ RadSafe ] Senior Health Physicist position

Wilson, Stanley stanley.l.wilson at emory.edu
Mon May 7 08:16:57 CDT 2012

Emory University Environmental Health and Safety is seeking applicants for an EHS II (Senior HP) to work with our healthcare-based team of radiation safety professionals.

Please direct anyone interested to the Emory Careers site, rather than me.
Job code: 27923BR
http://www.hr.emory.edu/careers/index.html

Stan Wilson, MMSC, MPH, CHP
Asst. Director, EHSO/RSO