[ RadSafe ] Background in dosimetry

Michael LaFontaine, P. Phys. physics at execulink.com
Wed May 9 17:46:57 CDT 2012

Hello Franz,

In Canada, background dose is not subtracted. The
regulating guideline is, "Advisory Committees on
Radiological Protection and on Nuclear Safety (ACRP/ACNS) 1990.
Recommended De Minimis Radiation Dose Rates for
Canada. AECB INFO-355." I believe I have a PDF
verion of the guide - I can forward it to you if you wish.

Best regards,

Mike