[ RadSafe ] ICBUW's Extensive List of Scientific Papers

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:40:52 CDT 2012

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/docs/58.pdf

I was  transcribing a radio interview of Douglas Lind Rokke by Sunny Miller
(then Executive Director of the Traprock Peace Center, Deerfield, MA, which
sponsored speaking trips by Rokke and colleague Leuren K Moret).  After
noting a number of lies in the first six minutes, including two referrals
to the forged 1943 Memo to Groves, I went to Traprock Peace and Justice
Center (the new variant with different leadership in a different community)
to see if I could find a way to contact Miller.  While there, I found a
link to the ICBUW's site and this page that looks like it has voluminous
list of papers on how DU is harmful to life.  Only one of the articles is
by a known less than truthful contributor, Rosalie Bertell.  I do wonder,
though, how many of the others involve experiments with non-soluble forms
of uranium salts such as Uranyl Acetate.  Do any of you know how much these
really are applicable to the battlefield and past battlefield environment?
Thanks.

Roger Helbig