[ RadSafe ] Cancer II

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Wed May 16 16:47:03 CDT 2012

Of COURSE we do!!!

In ANY OTHER INDUSTRY it would be called "RECYCLING" and would be REQUIRED.

Its just like plastics (bags) and landfills! ---- in the green lexicon
THAT is BAD.

BUT also in the green view carbon should be put into a form that cannot
be degraded and buried away - and THAT is called sequestration!

So then - isn't the MAIN element in plastic Carbon??  Isn't the issue
that it won't bio degrade??  Isn't that why its not supposed to be buried??

AND - if it were degradable .... isn't degradation oxidation and isn't
that burning and and isn't that bad?  What's the difference burning it
fast or slow?

I think the Greens have the ultimate lock on "fuzzy logic"!