[ RadSafe ] "We are living through the worst public health scandal in history" - 60 million developed cancer from nuclear weapons tests (VIDEO)

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 18:18:59 CDT 2012

This article gives an excellent description of the Fukushima disaster. It seemed
that from the news media's perspective, the thousands of casualties who were
drowned, crushed, and subjected to toxic chemical exposure, were unimportant,
relative to small number of those who might have received in increased radiation
exposure. Clearly, sensationalism is preferable to perspective in the news
business.
Jerry Cohen