[ RadSafe ] Bring a GM when buying fertilizer ....

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Mon Nov 5 14:11:15 CST 2012

Or

A funny thing happened at the hardware store - truth in advertizing.

So - I brought my pancake GM with me "hidden" in a bag and sound off -
besides they know me there and always expect something weird....

Anyhow found a 4 lb bag of "Muriate of Potash" that gave a respectable
0.2mR/hr through the bag. - I bought that.

I also saw a bag labeled "super concentrate phosphate" - NADA!!!
Nothing!!!!  So much for labels!!

I get more from a dash of No Salt!  0.06.