[ RadSafe ] What fertilizer - specifically??? Audio hook up and visual display essential

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:31:53 CST 2012

Dear Dr Castro,

You must hook up the detector with a counting circuit with an audible output.
I have used a bank of Geiger Muller Counters connected to a mini-speaker and additionally a light which will go on or off with every click! Of course I had a bagful of beach sand from Kerala and and concentrated monazite ore. A bag of potassium chlorate (??) is handy.

I organized a half hour discussion cum demonstration on a local TV station.

Regards
Parthasarthy