[ RadSafe ] Medical Isotopes

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 16:56:01 CST 2012

Dear Clayton J. Bradt/Radsafe,
     Yes, NRC paperwork etc. does slow down reactor  matters.  I suppose it
all is necessary.
     Hope Albany will have a warm winter this  year.
     Too bad Enrico Fermi isn't still alive --- Plasma  Fusion would be
working by now.  Wonder what the
Fusors are up to nowadays????
     With all the natural gas around these days, I  guess there is no
longer an Energy Crisis.
Everyone just wants energy/power at a price of $0.00 per energy/power
unit.  No more energy
crisis --- now we have Carbon problems and the supposed Global  Warming.
    There are $22K per year stipends for graduate studies  in  Atmospheric
Sciences at
SUNY/Albany (The University at Albany???).  With the recent passing of
Hurricane Sandy,
maybe some Health Physics MS/MA students will want to get a PhD in
Atmospheric Sciences.???
    Team USA has re-elected Obama --- guess Yucca Mountain  won't go
forward in the next 4 years.???
Oh well.
    Regards,  Joe Preisig
PS  Guess people at the EPA are very relieved today.  Mitt might  have cut
some jobs there.
In a message dated 11/7/2012 3:06:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,