[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Steam Generator Shipment.

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:44:38 CST 2012

Donald

Thank you for this interesting link!  The kid in me loves factoids
like the dimensions of such a thing.  But, I must say, this particular
article did not seem inflammatory WRT radiological issues, to me.  It
focussed quite appropriately on the logistics of moving an extremely
large and massive object over the public highways (rather than, e.g.,
speculating about the consequences of a highly improbable catastrophic
accident), and mentioned the fact that although radiation was around,
it was at about the level of a chest x-ray (never mind what exactly
they mean by that).

Cheers
cja