[ RadSafe ] NVLAP Approves Real-Time Dosimeters

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 15:42:16 CDT 2012

Hmmmmm,

     Instadose???--- Sounds like Mirion to me.   Google  mirion for their
website????

     They also have advertisements in the journal  Health Physics.

     I believe there are a few postings about Mirion  Instadose in the
Radsafe Archives.

     OOPS,.... Commercial Stuff on Radsafe....   Still, sound like a real
good bunch of products to me..

     Joe Preisig

'

In a message dated 10/10/2012 4:29:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,