[ RadSafe ] How can I get more radiation

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 12:59:54 CDT 2012

Theo,
To get a Denver dose of gamma, for 5 years I sit on 40 thoriated welding rods 3 hours a day
(at my desk, under a pillow). It registers 150 mrad/hr vs 15 background at my crotch.
I bought 3 sacks of KCl to put under my bed, but my wife objected and it would not have given half as much, anyway.

Howard Long