[ RadSafe ] Claim that THE FUKUSHIMA CHILDREN’S LIVES ARE IN DANGER! ( Urgent Petition request)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:26:52 CDT 2012

arclight2011 posted: "2012年1月12日木曜日Message from Noam Chomsky about support
to the Fukushima Evacuate Children Lawsuit On 2012/01/12, at 11:50, Noam
Chomsky wrote:It is a privilege to be able to lend personal support to the
Fukushima Evacuate Children Lawsuit.  T"

New post on nuclear-news

THE FUKUSHIMA CHILDREN’S LIVES ARE IN DANGER! ( Urgent Petition request)

by arclight2011