[ RadSafe ] Yes, THE FUKUSHIMA CHILDREN’S LIVES ARE IN DANGER! - from petitioners!

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 10:27:31 CDT 2012

Go offense!
Radsafers should accuse Chomsky petitioners of depriving children of Vitamin R
- radiation stimulation of natural defenses against cancer!.
See www.aapsonline.org/journal  Spring 2004 Is Chronic Radiation An Effective Prophylaxis
Against Cancer?

Vitamin A is also poisonous in overdose (polar bear liver) but
my patients generally need more colored vegetables to resist disease

Howard