[ RadSafe ] Radiation Professional Vacancy - USEPA Montgomery

Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov Nielsen.Erik at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Oct 22 15:37:35 CDT 2012

Duties: Serve as a Senior EPA expert on matters related to NAREL?s RadNet
program, radiation safety and dose assessment.  Provides guidance on
essential multiple sources in scientific concepts on implementation of EPA
standards to establish multiple dose and risk assessment to various kind
of radiation. Interpret and provide RadNet data as briefings and
presentations, using critical decision making and recommend actions
required or areas that need to be developed or studied. Review historical
trend for RadNet data and maintain all historical documentation for RadNet
Program.

Vacancy Announcement
https://my.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/329146000

I do not have anymore information than what is posted on USAJOBS and I am
NOT involved in the hiring process.
Posted as a courtesy.

Erik C. Nielsen
Health Physicist
USEPA, National Air and Radiation Environmental Laboratory
540 South Morris Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36115
Phone 334-270-3475
Fax 334-270-3454

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
? Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love