[ RadSafe ] HPGe efficiency calibration source for soil samples

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 23:57:58 CDT 2012

Hey Radsafe,

      I did use a Personal Computer based MCA  system called the Inspector.
 It worked pretty well.
I don't know about low cost, though.  Physics Today sometimes has
advertisements concerning
Multi Channel Analyzers.  Good Luck.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 10/23/2012 11:37:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,