[ RadSafe ] Nordion looking for new suppliers for Moly-99?

Michael LaFontaine, P. Phys. physics at execulink.com
Wed Oct 31 15:29:25 CDT 2012

Chris,

Late this month, Nordion entered into negotiations with the Russian
Federation's Research Institute of Atomic Reactors for the direct
supply of Mo-99 (not targets). It doesn't look as if the MAPLE
reactors at Atomic Energy of Canada's Chalk River Labs will be
commissioned any time soon - if ever.

Regards,

Michael LaFontaine