[ RadSafe ] Fwd: GM tube suppliers

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:45:52 CDT 2012

Larry

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is what my browser gives me when I
enter that URL: http://trellis.110mb.com/gammalabs/index.html.  And no
pages load.

Did Saint-Gobain get out of the detector business?  I can find nothing
easily on their website (which is anyway a little weird) which would
indicate that they still manufacture them.  I bought a monoline 2x2
NaI from them just a couple/three years ago.

Cheers
cja