[ RadSafe ] netMCA-3 US roadshow :)

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Sep 18 10:05:27 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

not so long ago we announced our netMCA-3 ( http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/nmca3.htm ).

In an attempt to break the US market - which did not happen automatically
as we - naively - had hoped with a product that advanced & superior - we
will send a unit on a US "roadshow".

It can go where we have friendly people, none of them is in the
spectrometry trade but they will be willing to walk the device around
to some interested labs. The states we can cover are Massachusets,
Illinois and Nevada (Boston, Chicago and Las Vegas respectively).

The device is intuitive enough to test, will have a positive HV only
(polarity must be factory preordered and we can allocate just one
device for the purpose).

The roadshow is meant to target people with good (and expensive) elderly HPGe
detectors with spectrometer electronics which is no longer (or has never been...)
good enough so they could see the best of their detectors again for some time
to come. It is of course also an excellent choice for newly built systems.

Please if you want the roadshow to visit your lab for a test/demo
let me know so I can arrange it. We will also consider contacts from people
wanting to cover some state(s) for us, of course.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com