[ RadSafe ] Radsafe Rules

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:52:11 CDT 2012

I respectfully request that all list members follow the Radsafe Rules.

Commercial postings and advertisements are not allowed.

If you have a question about whether or not a post will be problematic, feel free to contact me in advance.

The rule with regard to commercial posts is fairly clear though.

Thank you,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone