[ RadSafe ] importance of nuclear power in saving lives

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:52:56 CDT 2013

If you are interested in raising your personal "background radiation
levels" you may want to check out:  http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/
Some of his stuff is a little "hot" for my taste, but I have a few things.

Best Regards,

Hans
*

Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is Sunday
- so you are not late for church!*