[ RadSafe ] Fermi I

Steve Schulin steve.schulin at nuclear.com
Fri Apr 5 00:26:51 CDT 2013

Hi Emil - Fermi I's latest decommissioning status report was released via ADAMS this week. DTE estimates that only $20-million more will be needed to complete the decommissioning, but that's still a long way off. The plant is in SAFSTOR. Their possession-only license expires in 2025. More info and link to pdf of the short report is at
http://www.nuclear.com/n-plants/Fermi/Fermi_news.html

Best wishes

Steve Schulin
http://www.nuclear.com