[ RadSafe ] Fermi I

McCarty, Mike (DEQ) MCCARTYM1 at michigan.gov
Fri Apr 5 07:35:06 CDT 2013

Emil

I was at the Fermi site a few weeks ago.  In addition to the reason for going to the site we spent some time talking informally about such things as the disposition of Fermi I.

You will probably will see the Fermi I buildings finally razed when the construction phase for Fermi III is ready to begin.  From what I understand that space will be needed for the new unit to be built.  Also money will become available for the construction which will be in addition to what little money is currently available.

Mike

Michael J. McCarty
Physicist

Radiological Protection Laboratory
815 Filley Street
Lansing, Michigan 48906

Office of Waste Management and Radiological Protection
Radiological ProtectionSection

Phone:  517-327-2615,  Fax:  517-327-2623