[ RadSafe ] Tritium production in a nuke plant

Emil kerrembaev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 20:33:47 CDT 2013

Well, I believe tritium "killed" Brookhaven.
A couple of plants, as I know are in the "tritium" danger, can not share the plants names for certain professional reasons.
One plant also had to start buying bottled water for some close by living rural residents, four-six years ago?

If you still need the calcs, I could look at it?

Emil Murat.