[ RadSafe ] "Radiation Hippocratic Oath and ALARA Scrubs, contamination and medical infections

Dr. Francis Y. Tsang francistsang at cox.net
Mon Apr 29 00:05:01 CDT 2013

Enough!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu
[mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Emil
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:00 PM
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] "Radiation Hippocratic Oath and ALARA
Scrubs,contamination and medical infections

Ted,

So trip to the hospital is like swinging GM meter in the cafeteria checking
out which of the dishes is LESS contaminated.
The same way as you have NO slightest idea where this doc has been and what
he or she was doing with their scrubs before they come to see the patient.
It feels as you are pretty much on your own when it comes to become infected
in the hospital walls.
It would be like, I am sending Westinghouse guys ALONE WITH NO COVERAGE to
move reactor head, by just trusting my words that everything will be
alright.

We do NOT really need all these radiation detection instruments!
We just need "Radiation Hippocratic Oath". Saying we promise to keep this
dose ALARA.

Emil Murat.