[ RadSafe ] A judges' criticism of John W Gofman ? Arthur R Tamplin?

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 12:18:13 CDT 2013

Dear Radsafers,

You may recall that Prof John W Gofman an eminent scientist became an ardent critic of nuclear power. During the latter half of his career he used to appear before judges as expert on harmful effects of ionizing radiation.

In one such case, a level headed judge made some scathing comments on the biased and irrational approach of Prof Gofman I am  not sure whether the judge expressed himself strongly against Dr Arthur R Tamplin, a close associate of Dr Gofman.
If any of you recall the episode, I shall greatly appreciate receiving details of it at the earliest.

With best regards
Parthasarathy