[ RadSafe ] "Communicating with the public and the press"

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:38:13 CDT 2013

 (Otto G. Raabe)

Instead of debating what brand of lipstick to put on the pig, we should
be addressing the real safety issues. You can never explain away
Fukushima or other fiascos.

Compliance with the letter of the regs is not good enough. One engineer
with the competence and courage to insist the emergency generators be
flood protected would have prevented a tragedy that will affect
generations.
Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Sent from my Windows Phone