[ RadSafe ] "Communicating with the public and the press"

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Wed Aug 21 15:03:30 CDT 2013

Thanks again Andy,

Considering the number of deaths resulting in falls in a bathtub, or deaths as a result of crossing the street, we could build the perfect large bathtub with several feet of rubber so one would simply bounce back, unless they snapped their neck. We could also not allow anyone to cross a road except in overhead bridges. Cost effective? We don't really need to answer that!

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
”Protecting people, property and the environment”