[ RadSafe ] Respirable Dust as a Surrogate for AirborneRadioactivity

Peter Collopy chaosforthefuture at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 18:54:06 CST 2013

Mike,

good points - I think if you look at  my response to a previous questioner of this technique you'll see we don't do this in a vacuum.

It was my error in not explaining all the other controls (caveats) we employ when using this measure. I like it because we have an objective measure real time for our techs and engineers to make decisions on controlling the re-suspended dust. Without it you have people trying to make decisions based on how much visible dust they see which is in the eyes of the beholder.

Pete C

Peter Collopy, CIH, CHP, CSP
Director, Entropy Control
Chaos for the Future