[ RadSafe ] UNSCEAR 2012

Carol Marcus csmarcus at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 6 17:47:27 CST 2013

Dear Joel et al:

Do you (or does anybody) have a link to the UNSCEAR reference? Not a
newspaper article about it, but the actual UNSCEAR opinion? I couldn't
find any and when I sent an e-mail to UNSCEAR, they didn't answer me.

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.
Prof. of Radiation Oncology and of Radiological Sciences, UCLA