[ RadSafe ] More News Items

Victor Anderson victor.anderson at frontier.com
Fri Feb 15 18:21:38 CST 2013

Chicken Little was right.  The sky is falling. :)  And I was just watching
some H2 shows about comet and meteor strikes.  Hopefully our congress
critters are watching and listening.  I am also glad that the Russians are
smart enough to know the difference between a meteor strike and a nuke
weapon.  Us and the Russians still have a lot of nuke weapons pointed at
each other.  GLUP.

Victor