[ RadSafe ] Article by Vincent Giuliano on "Radiation Hormesis"

Doss, Mohan Mohan.Doss at fccc.edu
Fri Feb 15 20:08:13 CST 2013

The article by John Cameron indicates the radiologists had significantly reduced cancer mortality during the period of 0.2R/day dose limit.
British Journal of Radiology (2002) 75, 637-639, Radiation increased the longevity of British radiologists, J R Cameron

Mohan Doss, Ph.D., MCCPM
Medical Physicist,
Associate Professor, Diagnostic Imaging,
Fox Chase Cancer Center, R427
333 Cottman Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19111-2497.
Phone: 215 214-1707