[ RadSafe ] Fw: tritium measurement via He-3

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Feb 21 14:18:32 CST 2013

RADSAFErs,

I received a request from a Hungarian collegue, whether I know a laboratory,
which measures tritium via He-3 mass spectrometry. Unfortunately I do not –
decades ago I met at a conference
a US scientist who worked with that, but this was the only occasion I ever
heard about this technique.

Taking into consideration the combined wisdom on RADSAFE I trust someone
would know a laboratory! You may respond to me or directly to Tibor at
kt at almos.vein.hu. Thank you!

Franz