[ RadSafe ] New topic: A Little Humor

Victor Anderson victor.anderson at frontier.com
Fri Feb 22 11:28:31 CST 2013

Good Morning,

Fellow Radsafer's I just have to share this Dilbert cartoon with you.
Dilbert's  boss has the entire crew assembled for a meeting.  Boss¸ "Good
news!  We were the low bidder for the United Nations Asteroid Intercept
Missile.  The fate of the earth depends on your combined talents plus my
management talents. Wally, you're in charge of fissile material, which I
assume is some type of soda."  Not to worry Dogbert will solve the problem.
GRIN.

Victor