[ RadSafe ] Climate change

StevenFrey at aol.com StevenFrey at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 12:59:13 CST 2013

Unconvincing. And the "To deny any link between greenhouse gases and the
average Earth temperature reality is an extreme case of hubris"remark is not
only patronizing, it's hysteria weakens your claim.

Since global warming proponents got caught conspiring to ostracize critics
in the University of East Anglia email dump, global warming lost its
credibility. Moreover, changing of "global warming" to "climate change" is
actually refreshing, because it smacks of recognition by proponents that the
public isn't buying it. But, what a whopper of a mistake to rename it such
that every weather problem can be attributed to greenhouse gases. All  of it,
all the time. You might as well cry "Wolf!".

Besides, why are we using RADSAF to discuss this off-topic issue,  anyway?
MSNBC is a better forum for it.

Steve

In a message dated 2/26/2013 1:41:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,