[ RadSafe ] Climate change

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 13:45:52 CST 2013

Kjell,
Ask presently snowed-in Americans whether they would LIKE the  slight average temperature increase due in the next century (about 1/100 of the daily variation, giving 6" rise in ocean level
according to ICCA).

Seven times as many deaths (700% mortality) are from cold-induced disease as from
heat-induced disease in all 9 countries studied by Howard Maccabee.

Pray for global warming and CO2 levels of 600 ppm plus.

Howard Long