[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott's Radio Program to end?

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:34:33 CST 2013

I am sure that all of you are really dreading the end of this program.
 The March event I am sure will be equally factual and informative.
Perhaps some of you might be able to influence its even happening.

Roger

Unique radio program on nuclear issues – podcasts still available

by Christina MacPherson

Helen Caldicott, M.D. After four-and-half-years and 197 programs, If
You Love This Planet will end with the broadcast of its last new
episode on the week ending December 28, 2012.

I believe we have made a valuable contribution to the public debate on
any number of important issues over the years. I have thoroughly
enjoyed interviewing the most interesting and highly informed people
on a variety of topics relevant to planetary and individual survival.

A  new book of 25 of the interviews called Loving This Planet may interest you.

The time has come, however, for me, as its president to concentrate on
other new initiatives of The Helen Caldicott Foundation, including an
international symposium to be held at the New York Academy of Medicine
on March 11-12, 2013 titled, "The Medical and Ecological Consequences
of
Fukushima" and to write a new book which I hope will be published in 2014.

The program archives will continue to be available for downloading on
this website. http://ifyoulovethisplanet.org/

Christina MacPherson | January 5, 2013 at 8:39 am | Categories: Resources
-audiovicual | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-9aV

http://nuclear-news.net/2013/01/05/unique-radio-program-on-nuclear-issues-podcasts-still-available/