[ RadSafe ] Sealed Calibration Sources in China

Harold Hedge, Jr. HHedge at GeoSyntec.com
Fri Jan 11 02:31:34 CST 2013

Hi Bob and Dan,

Please be aware that the IAEA has replaced TS-R-1 (2005 and 2009 editions) it is now the Specific Safety Requirements No. SSR-6, Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material - 2012 Edition.

http://www-pub.iaea.org/books/IAEABooks/8851/Regulations-for-the-Safe-Transport-of-Radioactive-Material-2012-IAEA-Safety-Standards-Series-Requirements

Regards,
Harold

Harold Hedge
Laboratory Manager
GSM Consultancy (M) Sdn. Bhd.
80-82, Jalan Kilang Bukit Merah
Kawasan Peridustrian Bukit Merah
31500 Lahat, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Phone: 60-5-323-5301
Fax: 60-5-323-5235
Cell: 60-12-516-7011
www.geosyntec-asia.com.my
 This electronic mail message contains information that(a)is or may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and(b)is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s)named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.