[ RadSafe ] LNT

Crouch, Dean dcrouch at oceaneering.com
Mon Jan 21 00:01:57 CST 2013

Hi Otto
I would like a copy of the article if possible.

Thank you
Dean

 Best Regards,

Dean Crouch | Radiation Protection Advisor

BSc, MARPS, Dip OHS

Oceaneering

Level 4, 679 Murray St

WEST PERTH WA 6005

Direct: +61 8 9480 1340

Mobile: +61 410 637 994

Fax: +61 8 9480 1388

[image: Description: cid:image004.jpg at 01CD029C.A3810DB0]

dcrouch at oceaneering.com

www.oceaneering.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail notice

*This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the use
of the addressee. If you have received this in error please notify the
sender and delete it. You must not disclose its contents if you are not the
intended recipient. The Oceaneering group of companies (which includes
Oceaneering Services Australia Pty Ltd and its affiliates) does not warrant
that the communication is free of viruses or other defects and accepts no
liability for loss or damage that may result from this communication.
Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of
Oceaneering group of companies. By communicating with anyone at Oceaneering
group of companies by email, you consent to the monitoring or interception
of such email by Oceaneering group of companies as permitted by law.*