[ RadSafe ] Nice way they are using kids! Fukushima 7th Grader: "The people in the government know we are suffering and they don't do anything" (VIDEO)

Victor Anderson victor.anderson at frontier.com
Wed Jan 23 21:19:51 CST 2013

Deva-ju.  Seen this kind of stuff before at Three Mile and other places.
The anti-nuke propaganda machine is going full bore.  The sad thing is that
lots of people are convinced that they are going to "die from radiation."
This is a mental health problem.  Worse yet, we will see no data about how
individuals living around Fukushima really feel.  Perhaps Ray Johnson will
be able to get some solid data.  What is frustrating to me is that lots of
attention will be paid to the unfounded fears of people like the young man
in the video.  Yet, little or nothing will be said about the "Fukushima
Fifty" who literally put their asses on the line.  These are the real
heroes, not some kid sniveling and whining about what is essentially zip
squat in dose and risk.

Victor Anderson