[ RadSafe ] Carrying it out

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 14:46:10 CST 2013

Hey Radsafe Folks:

     This set of presentations by the Anti-Nuke People  is Quite One-Sided
in an Anti-Nuclear
Direction.  There is no attempt for a fair and balanced  discussion.  This
is an old-fashioned
lynching of Nuclear Power???

     The HPSociety and its members who live close to  this meeting should
buy tickets to attend this meeting, in force.  They  should be ready to ask
relevant questions of the speaking panel members.
If they wanted to behave like the Anti-Nuke crowd, they might  just cause a
general audio etc.
commotion and try to shout these speakers down.  What each HP  Society
Member or
Health Physicist, Nuclear Engineer, Rad Tech etc. does is their own
business.

    The speakers at this meeting already have their minds  made up about
nuclear power and
radiation.  I doubt much can be done to influence their thinking,  other
than educating them in the
direction of truth and/or scientific fact.

    Too bad there aren't any large earthquake faults lying  directly under
this meeting.

    Be good...  Joe Preisig

In a message dated 1/24/2013 3:26:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,